Name:Dr Shilpi Srivastava
Location: Paras Bliss, Panchkula
Profile: Dr.Shilpi Srivastava has more than 14 years of extensive experience in gynecology and obstetrics.She specializes in infertility, reproductive medicine. She has expertise in infertility management,male infertility, PCOD, endometriosis, advanced age, premature ovarian failure and blocked tubes(using medical management, IUI, IVF, ICSI, ovum donation and embryo donation).
Languages Spoken:Hindi, English
- Consultant and Head (Obs and Gynae) at Radhidevi Amravati Polyclinic, Panchkula
- Associate Consultant at Chakravarty Nursing Home, Panchkula
- Consultant (Obstetrics and gynecology) at Public Hospital
- Senior resident at BJRM Govt. Hospital, Delhi
- Applied for COGS, MOHGS, IFS, ISAR
Education and Fellowships:
- M.B.B.S from RNT medical college, Udaipur in 1998
- DGO from Seth G. S. Medical College (KEM and associated Wadia, Cooper hospitals) in 2002.
- Senior residency from BJRM Govt. Hospital, Delhi
- Fellowship in reproductive Medicine from D.Y.Medical College, Navi Mumbai with associated postings in Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai under expert guidance of Dr Nandita Palshetkar and Dr Hrishikesh Pai
- Embryology training from EART, Mumbai accredited by embryology and PGD Academy, UK.
- Basic obstetrics and gynecological ultrasound program from Chikitsa Centre of excellence in ultrasound, Mumbai
- Male infertility
- Female infertility
- Psychosexual problems
- Adolescent Gynecological problem
Awards and Honors:
- Got highest marks in DGO Exams
- 1st prize in poster presentation in fertilty enhancement and management conference, Mumbai