What is Ante Natal Care?
The Purpose of antenatal care is-
- To maintain the health of pregnant woman & her baby in the best possible way.
- To recognize abnormalities and pregnancy complications at an early stage.
- To educate the moter about pregnancy.
Specialised training in labour pain, choice of delivery procedure, nutrition, exercise & other aspects helps an expection and new mother a lot. It also helps in counseling and addressing the apprehensions & fears associated with pregnancy.
Why Should Every Woman Opt For Ante Natal Class?
There are many benefits of opting for antenatal classes that covers all the aspects of pregnany and post delivery care.
- How to take care of your health during pregnancy.
- Nutrition during pregnancy.
- Breathing exercises and their benefits.
- Antenatal exercises & fitness.
- Antenatal yoga- ways to keep yourself relaxed and stress free.
- Preparing for labour and child birth.
- How to take care of your baby, including information about breastfeeding.
- Health post delivery.