Name: Dr. Heena Chawla
Designation: Consultant Gynaec-Oncologist & Endoscopic Surgeon
Location: Paras Bliss, Panchkula
Mon-Sat, 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Profile: Dr. Heena is a reputed Gynaec Oncologist and Endoscopic Surgeon. She has done Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad. She has extensive experience in performing Gynaec Cancer Surgeries, Total Laparoscopic Surgeries, Advanced Gynae Surgeries including Frozen Pelvis, Endometriosis , to list a few.
Languages Spoken: English & Hindi
- Worked in Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute for 2 years, extensive experience in Gynaec Surgeries and Advanced Gynaec Surgeries.
- Worked as a Consultant Gynecologist with vast experience in Endoscopic surgeries
- Gynaec-Onco Surgeries
- Total Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Previous Multiple Surgeries and Endometriosis
Awards & Honors:
- Dr. T. B. Patel Young Research Scientist Award, 2013 was given for the publication – Risk of Malignancy Index (RMI) for ovarian masses – feasibility & accuracy.
Research And Publications:
- Laparoscopic Radical Parametrectomy: An Alternative for Cervical or Endometrial Carcinoma After Hysterectomy. Indian Journal Of Gynecologic oncology, 13(1), 1-6.
- Vesicocutaneous Fistula after Radical Surgery and Radiotherapy in Carcinoma Cervix: A Rare Case Report in GCS bulletin 2011
- Risk Of Malignancy Index (RMI) For Ovarian Masses: Feasibility And Accuracy: original article in GCS Research Journal Vol 14 Oct. 2012 –received Dr. T.B. Patel young research scientist award 2013.
- Post Hysterectomy a Rare Case of Large Solid Retroperitoneal Pelvic Leiomyoma: case report in GCS Research Journal Vol 14 Oct. 2012
- Primary Mucinous Adenocarcinoma of Appendix Presenting as Ovarian Mass: case report in GCS Research Journal Vol 14 Oct. 2012
- Primary Fallopian Tube Carcinoma, Presenting as Uterine Malignancy: case report in GCS Research Journal Vol 14 Oct. 2012
- The Impact of Obesity on Surgery in Gynaecologic Oncology: Our Experience: original article in
|Dr. Heena Chawla – Consultant
||04:00 pm to 06:00 pm