Name: Dt. Sandhya Gugnani
Designation: Consultant – Dietetics
Location: New Delhi
Mon-Sat, 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Profile: Dt. Sandhya Gugnani is a professionally qualified dietician with more than 15 years of extensive experience in counselling and recommending nutrition diet to pregnant women and lactating mothers. She has developed specialized nutritional diet plans for post pregnancy weight loss, treatment for childhood obesity, thyroid and PCOD. She has numerous successful cases to her credit.
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English, Punjabi
- Worked with HITACHI, HONEYWELL as Consultant Dietician for 10 years
- Worked as a Nutrition Expert with Zee Business for a television show called “Great chefs of India”.
- Nutrition consultant with ozone health clubs providing dietary counseling since 2006.
- Worked as a diet consultant in sukhmani hospital for 5 years.
- Working with Paras hospitals prescribing diet for IPD & OPD patient related to disorders like Coronary Heart disease, Diabetes, PCOD, obesity specialize in anti natal and post natal .
- Also work with WHO(World health organization) for nutritional analysis of their cafeteria menu
Education and Fellowships:
- MSC – Food and Nutrition
- Diploma – Dietetics management from govt college of home science
- Internship – Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Conduct workshop for school corporate to promote healthy eating practices.
Research and Publications:
- Identifying factors contributing to better weight management in adults attending health club.
|Dr. Sandhya Gugnani – Consultant
||11:00 am to 01:00 pm