Name: Dr. Owais A Qureshi
Designation: Consultant – Orthopaedics
Location: New Delhi
Mon-Sat, 06:30 pm to 08:00 pm
Profile: Dr. Owais Ahmed Qureshi is an orthopaedic surgeon with more than ten years of experience in this field and about eight years of post PG experience. He has three-years of extensive experience of working as a Consultant (Assistant Professor) in an 1100 bedded multispecialty medical college hospital with 120 orthopaedic beds. During that period he had an independent OPD and an independent OT and was dealing with all kinds of orthopaedic trauma (neglected and fresh), cold orthopaedics including infectious and degenerative diseases and developmental disorders.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
- 8 years of post PG experience.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (membership no. LM-7202)
- Indian Arthroscopy Society (membership no. 1562)
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
Education and Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Arthroplasty, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Observership, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi Diploma
- M.S. Orthopaedics, Jawaharlal Nehru (JN) Medical College & University Hospital A.M.U., Aligarh, India(Recipient of University Gold Medal)
- M.B.B.S., JN Medical College & University Hospital AMU, Aligarh, India
- Arthroscopy (sports injuries)
- Joint Replacement
- Complex Trauma (fracture treatment)
- Deformity Correction (Ilizarov)
Research and Publications:
- Book : Management of Congenital TalipesEquinovarus by Ponseti Technique” Published by VDM publishers, Germany in 2010
- Research paper : “Management of Congenital TalipesEquinovarus by Ponseti Technique: A Clinical Study” Published in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery Vol. 47, Issue 6, November 2008. (This is the official publication of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery)
- “Polymicrobial Infection Following Total Knee Replacement – An Uncommon Entity” Published in Orthopaedics Today XII No. 3 July-September 2010
- “Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of the Calcaneum-A Case Report” Published in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery XXIII(2) December 2008.
- “Tuberculosis of patella – a rare entity” Published in The Indian Practioner Vol. 60 No.12, December 2007.
- “Neglected anterior dislocation of hip: a case report” Published in Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases, Vol. 22, December 2006.
- “Tuberculosis of elbow joint masquerading as soft tissue tumour of forearn: a case report” Published in Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases, Vol. 22, December 2006.
- “Can intramedullary K-wire fixation be an effective treatment method for pediatric femoral fractures?-a final report” Published article in Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases, Vol. 22, December 2006
|Dr. Owais Ahmed Qureshi – Consultant
||06:30 pm to 08:00 pm